Wednesday 20th May

Handwriting

You can either complete one page from the handwriting book or write the following paragraph into your copy in joined writing. 

I've hunted near, I've hunted far
I even looked inside my car.
I've lost my glasses, I'm in need,
To have them now so I can read.


Maths
Mental Maths: Week 31 Wednesday. 
Hit the Button: Practice your tables in Hit the Button. Let me know your score on Seesaw. 
Wednesday Worksheet


Gaeilge

You were all fantastic at speaking Irish in class and I would like you to practice speaking a little bit at home. 
Click on this link to go to a video that will help you to remember some of the phrases you learned. 
Deir ó grádaigh (Simon Says): Play with someone at home! 


English
Spellbound: E&F
A Way With words: Read p74 & 75 and answer Q 1-5 on p75


Art


There is a rock art trail down on Killiney beach at the moment and there is a Scoil Cholmcille area with some rocks painted by students already there! Over the next few weeks, it would be great if you could go to the beach, pick a rock, bring it home, decorate it using paint or markers, bring it back to the beach and put your rock with the rest of the Scoil Cholmcille rocks. Lots of classes are taking part and it would be great if we could get involved too! You can decorate your rock in any way, it might have a nice message, a smiley face, your name, anything you like! 

This is just an example, it can be anything you like!



These are the rocks already there!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 11th May

Wednesday 3rd February

Stevie Wonder Music Study Resources