Tuesday 19th May

Handwriting

You can either complete one page from the handwriting book or write the following paragraph into your copy in joined writing. 

I once knew a man who lived in a jar.
For a stranger sight you'd have to go far.
I asked him once why he lived in a jar.
He grimaced and said, how bizarre you are.


Maths
Mental Maths: Week 31 Tuesday. 
Hit the Button: Practice your tables in Hit the Button. Let me know your score on Seesaw
Tuesday Worksheet


Gaeilge

Litrigh é Linn: p 62
Ceannóidh mé
I will buy
Tosóidh mé 
I will start
Baileoidh mé 
I will collect
Dúiseoidh mé
I will wake up
Ceannóimid
We will buy
Tosóimid
We will start
Baileoimid
We will collect
Dúiseoimid
We will wake up


English
Spellbound: C&D
A Way With words: Read p74 & 75 and answer Q 1-5 on p75

Art

Draw/Paint: What sort of things do you miss about being in school? 

  • Write some of the things you miss about school and decorate your picture. 
  • Send a photo of yourself holding your picture on Seesaw. 
  • I will put everyone's pictures together and we can make a class collage!

Have a look at my example below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 11th May

Wednesday 3rd February

Stevie Wonder Music Study Resources