Monday 18th May

Handwriting

You can either complete one page from the handwriting book or write the following paragraph into your copy in joined writing. 

One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let go again.

Maths

Mental Maths: Week 31 Monday. 
Hit the Button: Practice your tables in Hit the Button. Let me know your score on Seesaw


Gaeilge

Litrigh é Linn: p 61
Ceannóidh mé
I will buy
Tosóidh mé 
I will start
Baileoidh mé 
I will collect
Dúiseoidh mé
I will wake up
Ceannóimid
We will buy
Tosóimid
We will start
Baileoimid
We will collect
Dúiseoimid
We will wake up


English
Spellbound: A&B
Creative writing: Write a story based on one of the pictures below. Try to come up with a really creative idea! Remember to include capital letters, full stops and paragraphs :)

'Caught In The Act' by Mary McGowan Comedy Wildlife Photo Awards


comedy wildlife seals

dog owner halloween parade

Art

Draw/Paint: What sort of things do you miss about being in school? 

  • Write some of the things you miss about school and decorate your picture. 
  • Send a photo of yourself holding your picture on Seesaw. 
  • I will put everyone's pictures together and we can make a class collage!

Have a look at my example below!



P.E.

PE with Joe Wicks: Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 11th May

Wednesday 3rd February

Stevie Wonder Music Study Resources