Work for 20th - 24th April 2020

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter break! I am going to start posting work here on our class blog every week. I know this might be a bit tricky as I can't send you worksheets anymore but you can use your copies for all of the work posted here. 

There has been a great response to Seesaw so far! I have been so impressed with the work being done at home. I know it's not easy but you're all doing fantastic work! Make sure to keep sending me pictures on Seesaw of your great work. I've also really enjoyed seeing all your videos, pictures and messages :)

As I said in the last work pack, I don't want anyone to feel worried or stressed trying to get all the work done! Some of you might get it all done and others might not, that is completely fine! Your parents will know when you have done enough work each day. If you have any questions or are confused about anything, write to me on Seesaw and I can help! 

The suggested timetable for the week is below and instructions for each day are also linked below. 
Hoping to see you all again soon!

Ms. O'Donnell
Timetable for week
Monday 20th April
Tuesday 21st April
Wednesday22nd April
Thursday 23rd April
Friday 24th April
Long multiplication revision resources




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 11th May

Wednesday 3rd February

Stevie Wonder Music Study Resources